Mazda Canada Inc. is proud to support the mobility needs of drivers and passengers with physical disabilities, with assistance toward the purchase and installation of adaptive driving aids or mobility assistance equipment.
- Eligible customers will receive up to $750 (including GST) towards the purchase and installation of adaptive driving aids or mobility assistance equipment
- Adaptive driving or passenger equipment includes wheelchair or other lift equipment, hand or other driving controls
- Purchase and installation of equipment which costs less than the maximum $750 will be paid at the actual costs
- Purchase and installation of equipment exceeding $750 will be paid a maximum of $750
This program applies to all new, unused and certified pre-owned vehicles including MCI company vehicles and Dealer demonstrators.
- Determine your Province's or Territory's Driver's Licence requirements regarding the use of mobility Evaluate your needs in conjunction with your medical service provider.
- Choose a qualified mobile equipment installer.
- Only the original owner of the vehicle is eligible.
- Modifications and equipment installation must be completed for the original owner or their immediate family.
- Only one re-imbursement request will be allowed per vehicle.
Mazda Canada Inc. reserves the right to modify or discontinue any part of this program at any time.
Mazda Canada Inc. reserves the right to withhold payment for any claim deemed to be non-compliant with program requirements and guidelines.